Looking to get a gaming notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
just get this-
Newegg.com - ASUS G Series G1-AK024C NoteBook Intel Core 2 Duo T7200(2.00GHz) 15.4" Wide SXGA+ 2GB DDR2 667 160GB 5400rpm DVD Super Multi NVIDIA GeForce Go 7700 - Retail
It will run all of the games mentioned fine.
Its more expensive then your set price, but you do get what you pay for.

yeah i know, 1900 is a little out of my price range. i already have a desktop for gaming and i guess i'll just stick to it.

i'll just pick up a nice core 2 duo notebook that will multi-task and get all my school work done. thanks though.

and too maroon1 thanks for the comparison. definitely contributed to making my decision.

yeah i know, 1900 is a little out of my price range. i already have a desktop for gaming and i guess i'll just stick to it.

i'll just pick up a nice core 2 duo notebook that will multi-task and get all my school work done. thanks though.

and too maroon1 thanks for the comparison. definitely contributed to making my decision.

Laptops for gaming are usually highly expensive, just get a c2d one thats decently priced for your price range and try a few games on it, you never know you might get pleasantly surprised for disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom