BUGS, man's next most ordinary issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mssssee2

Graphic Designer
Bugs are as you surely already know programming errors. They can be faced with debuging programs that are not as effiecient as they should be. Nowdays the percentage of the bugs increases so rapidly, that lead us to a useless in compartibillity and networking administrating OS (VISTA). What's the next step? Bug ERA:eek: ? Something should be immediately done. A contemporary debuging tool should be made, cause the big development and evolution of debuging tools has been restricted due to budget limits since 2004:confused: :confused: .

:(

Yes and little to be known is the fact that XP when released was even buggier than Vista is even at this time.
eek.gif
Also to be known is the fact that when XP was released everyone was complaining about all the hardware requirements. The fact that few programs were compatable. That games didnt work.

All this sound familiar? It should. It is the same thing that happens everytime a new Windows is released. People need to learn to calm down. Eveyone was Whinning about XP's security. So now they have addressed it with the UAC and people still gripe.

Bugs are something that is going to happen. Why? Because trying to get every piece of code to work flawlessly together will NEVER happen. So yeah Bugs happen. More foten that we know about. Vista is not as bad as EVERYONE is making it out to be. Seriously. It is much more stable than XP was upon its release. It is jsut as easy to use as XP. So why all the complaining? Cause the software manufactorers and the device manufactorers were slow to adapt their products to Vista? That is Microsoft's fault how?

They are complaining cause they dont have core access anymore. Why should they? OS X doesnt allow for core acces yet not one person says anything about that. AFAIK Linux doesnt either. Yet no one says a word about that either. Now that M$ is trying to be security concious everyone has got a gripe with them. My thoughts...if you dont like it dont use it. If you use it and complain aobut it. Make it yourself. The Linux core is free and available to everyone. Go get it and create your own OS to your liking.

They can be faced with debuging programs that are not as effiecient as they should be.
I disagree. Excellent debugging tools exist, but to use them effectively, you must thoroughly understand the machine, the OS, the tool(s), and the software being debugged (the debuggee). The learning curve is quite steep.

A contemporary debuging tool should be made, cause the big development and evolution of debuging tools has been restricted due to budget limits since 2004
What?

I disagree. Excellent debugging tools exist, but to use them effectively, you must thoroughly understand the machine, the OS, the tool(s), and the software being debugged (the debuggee). The learning curve is quite steep.

What?

I meant that the development of debugging tools is left aside. (Sorry, but English is not my major language, so the might be some incomprehensible expressions that are directed through Greek).

Sorry but when xp firstly released i was too young that i didn't even know what a computer is, so my first contact to a programme full of bugs currently occurs.

Yes i can understand that mssssee but you have no way to base your arguement. You think Vista is buggy compared to a OS that has been out for 6 years and had had 2 Service Packs. Let alone numerous hotfixes along with other patches. So yeah Vista may seem buggy compared to that. But google some articles about XP's release. You will see that Vista is hardly buggy compared to XP's release. XP was full of bugs, hacked, leaked, and all that before its release.

Yes Vista was hacked. All patched except the paradox BIOS. Leaked yes. But no good serials out there. For XP's release there was a corporate serial that was also leaked that worked for thousands of people.

You will find that Vista is hardly buggy. It has a few quirks here and there. But that is only cause going against a 6 year old OS isnt easy. Most applicaiton will seem buggy when going against that standard. Yes Vista will have growing pains. But it is far less that of what XP had to go thru.

I understand why you say the things you do. But seeing as you are only 14 and dont have much ground for comparisson against the older software that most of us have used. It is falling on deaf ears. I ran Windows 3.1 on my first PC. Let me tell you Vista is a god sent OS compared to that. So try to realize that you saying all these seems out of place cause you have only used XP. So everything now will seem buggy compared.

well dont forget mssssee2, there will eventually be a service pack 1 for Vista, hopefully in Q3-Q4 of this year, or early next. A wise choice is to buy Vista when the first service pack comes out, so that most of the bugs can be taken care of later. That is what im doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom