Gaming Mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kustumb

Baseband Member
Hey im just wondering which Mobo i should get for the Gaming Comp im building obviously it needs to be PCI EXPRESS ... i have a SATA 250 gig HD and AMD64 X2 3800+ CPU i think it 939 socket but ill check again when i come home :D thnx guys :D im thinking of getting one of those 8000 series from GeForce cuz i personally think they are better :D

Would a 465 Watt Power spply be enough??

I got 2 gigs of ram but i want 4 gigs and i got a backlighted keyboard and couple of lighted up Fans in the case :D

guide to ram requirements:
512mb-1gb= general use
2gb= gaming
3gb= media editing
4gb= CAD (Computer aided design)

the 8800 series are great cards the 8600gt is lacking a bit as shown by the benches

who is your psu made by??? psu's aren't always about the wattage more the brand and amps on the 12V rail

If you look at my sig my computer is more power hungry then your proposed build and runs off of 420W but it is a good brand and model and really is borderline of max for that psu

guide to ram requirements:
512mb-1gb= general use
2gb= gaming
3gb= media editing
4gb= CAD (Computer aided design)

the 8800 series are great cards the 8600gt is lacking a bit as shown by the benches

who is your psu made by??? psu's aren't always about the wattage more the brand and amps on the 12V rail

If you look at my sig my computer is more power hungry then your proposed build and runs off of 420W but it is a good brand and model and really is borderline of max for that psu

LOL man ure comp is kickin'!! hahah yea my PSU is made by RetailPlus but i think i want a new one because RetailPlus is a brand ive never hear of lolz i was thinkn more like BFG and all that

but yea any reccommendations?

oh and i think ill wait till the 8800s come down in price cuz now they are skyrocketing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom