coolest mobo ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa....that looks awesome. I like that heatsink design, on the northbridge.

look at the heatsinks on this if only they did it with a silver coloured heatsink then I would definitely buy this board

Pop that sucker off the board and go find your local electroplating service. It's copper... so it's ready to go with anything you want to plate onto it. Nickel and chrome, just nickel (kind of like chrome only a little brassier in color and not as reflective, very cool)... check out what they have available. Pretty sure there's plenty of options, and dropping a thin layer of plating on that sink won't affect the heat dissipation by enough to worry about.

Gotta love those loops. Very cool.

Pop that sucker off the board and go find your local electroplating service. It's copper... so it's ready to go with anything you want to plate onto it. Nickel and chrome, just nickel (kind of like chrome only a little brassier in color and not as reflective, very cool)... check out what they have available. Pretty sure there's plenty of options, and dropping a thin layer of plating on that sink won't affect the heat dissipation by enough to worry about.

Gotta love those loops. Very cool.

what? dont like copper? lol it will work fine..........too bad it's not AM2+.......i am planning on getting Agena FX, but i would do just fine with this board, if it wasnt intel.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH INTEL!!!! Y INTEL???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom