New Computer Processor Has The Potential Of Reaching Trillions Of Calculations Per Se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Computer Processor Has The Potential Of Reaching Trillions Of Calculations Pe

wow thats nice

Re: New Computer Processor Has The Potential Of Reaching Trillions Of Calculations Pe

I bet that chip folds protein like crazy >.<

mabye a new CPU company would pop out of the blue.... AMD and Intel, kinda getting boring eh :p

it destroys protein... =D

cool... this must be like terrahertz or something!!!

1000GHz!! or just 1THz, if that's what they're going to call it.

Imagine how smooth the frames will be on the CPU test, in 3DMark06, with that thing.

1000GHz!! or just 1THz, if that's what they're going to call it.

maybe even more!! I wonder how much i would have to pay to get my hands on it!! I bet it would like own in any benchmark test even against a LN2 cooled Core 2 Extreme x6800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom