Small problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

L J

Solid State Member
hi... ive just finished building a computer with some help from friends... but unfortunately for some reason my none of my keyboards will work on it... everything else seems to work fine with it... the keyboard is the only thing giving me problems... if theres any tips u can give me id love to hear them... im not sure if an image is needed but i posted one anyways... any other info needed ill be more than glad to post if asked...

internals

my none of my keyboards will work on it...

Because you said "none", I assume you mean plural. So that gets rid of the actual keyboard giving you the problem. The next step has to be the motherboard. Just check to make sure no prongs any other thing broke on your motherboard.

How many keyboards have you tried to plug in?

Also, are you making sure your rebooting before trying a new keyboard?

ya ive tried 3 keyboards including the one im using right now and have restarted each time... i dont have any usb keyboards to see if it would make a difference though...

My sisters pc is an amd, and an ECS mobo at that. Yours looks like it's ECS or one like it. She had the same problem. A USB keyboard took care of it. Office max sells them for $15, so I'd try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom