Disk needed to reformat windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you originally have the disc then lose it? if you bought the cd and came with just the cd then it is oem, if you bought it and it came with the box and manuals etc.. it is retail, you problaly dont have coorporate. well if you just bought only the key then whatever version of xp you will only accept your key ie. a oem key will not work when installing a retail version of xp and vice versa

I bought the computer through Ebay and never got a CD. I had to buy a battery and charger as well.

if you have dsl you could dl it from a torrent site it should be called windows xp 9in1, although you do this at your own risk and i cannot be held responisble if you get the "letter"

did you originally have the disc then lose it? if you bought the cd and came with just the cd then it is oem, if you bought it and it came with the box and manuals etc.. it is retail, you problaly dont have coorporate. well if you just bought only the key then whatever version of xp you will only accept your key ie. a oem key will not work when installing a retail version of xp and vice versa

yes it will. certain version (there are at least 32 different one) serial won't work with others, but oem will almost work on all version (non coperate home versions, that is. home will work on home and pro on pro, but not vice versa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom