Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
16.6 hours per WU on my X1950XT
10 minutes (about) for 1% of a WU

46-50 hours per WU on my girls C2D.... (laptop)
28-30 minutes for 1% of a WU

I use only the CONSOLE... the GUI version isn't as stable, and doesn't go by %'s like the console.

For some reason my WU's are not giving me points in my stats. The date of my last wu says it was today which it was, but im not getting any points.. thats 2 wu's now I haven't got points for, does this happen?? The F@H stats have been updated 3 times seince i finished it. Or could it take a few more hours for the data to be processed?

The WU was P3040

My Folding at home isn't picking up a WU when I start it now.....it's really weird and has been doing it the past day, it will go through the steps saying "acquiring" something, but hasn't started working on one..

Same here. Anybody else having that problem. I remember it saying that it has problems connecting to the server.

wow...something is weird...I remember only doing 169 WUs, and now it says 205 overnight?....I wish, but that's impossible.

yea, i'm just "Attempting to get Work Packet". And it goes to like 75 steps and then I just stopped. Also, i Know i have done 4 WU's. But on the website, it only said I have done 2.

I don't about this.

I haven't noticed anything, but I just let Folding run 24/7 (except when I game).

I do the same as Trotter, but it seemed like it took forever before my name even showed on the list. Of course, my first WU was 20,000...gee!

Dave :D

yea, i'm just "Attempting to get Work Packet". And it goes to like 75 steps and then I just stopped. Also, i Know i have done 4 WU's. But on the website, it only said I have done 2.

I don't about this.

I posted a topic about this on the Folding@Home forums Folding-community.org :: View topic - Work not being credited. there are sometimes crediting issues with some of the supervillin cores 3037-3042 or what ever they are... so far I have lost 3 Wu's... But I'm not having any trouble getting work. Neither are any of the other computers that I have folding.

The GUI client on my bro's computer keeps saying "Could not connect to Assignment Server". And my GPU client just working, but the waiting for core....the steps keep going higher. Right now it's at 106. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the same thing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom