Need help with picking parts for a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr hobo

Beta member
Hey. I'm am new to building computer. I have decided to build my own, because I want to know how to do this. Keep in mind I am on a budget. I went on Gamespot forums, and posted that what are the best parts for under (or around) 1000 dollars. I want to know if all these items will work. Will the video card work with the motherboard? will the ram work with the mother board. Will it fit in the case? Anything is helpful. Do i need a bigger powersupply?
Wish list details
Also, tell me if the link does not work.

Cache is the memory in the CPU itself. the more cache, the fewer times the CPU has to stop and ask for more directions.

$60 is $60. The E6320 has double the cache and a 1033 front side bus speed while the E4300 has a 800 FSB. The actual speed difference is minimal (1.86GHz vs 1.8GHz).

Cache is the memory in the CPU itself. the more cache, the fewer times the CPU has to stop and ask for more directions.

$60 is $60. The E6320 has double the cache and a 1033 front side bus speed while the E4300 has a 800 FSB. The actual speed difference is minimal (1.86GHz vs 1.8GHz).

its minimal? So it won't make a huge difference if I don't get it?

ur missing the point. the cpu speed difference (1.86 or 1.80) is minimal. Double cache and 1033 instead of 800 aint so minimal. Its worth spending the extra $60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom