Building a Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god, I said about 350-400 for the BAREBONES not the entire system. Do any of you know what a barebones is? Jesus. It makes it easier on my part so I don't have to buy a case and put the processor and motherboard in...seems it's easier to discuss it if that's how I portray doing it.

So let's do it this way, hypothetically I'm building it from the ground up. I'm wanting to use an AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ or 5200+, what's a good motherboard? I've been sitting here and looking at ASUS motherboards for a while, but none of it makes sense to me...

Plus what would be a good sound card? Sense I know nothing about sound cards either.

Oh and just to let you know. Yes, most likely it would be. I just don't want to spend $500 on a barebones with a AMD 64 X2 5800+ or 6000+ but a crappy motherboard, see my point?

I know what bare bones is but you can get better quality components for overall performance boost boost the 3600x2 overclocks to the speed of a 5600x2 easily.

I just told you a good barebones system with individual parts you don't have to copy the entire build it is just that the buildwill get you best performance for your money

I don't understand what you are complaining about do you not want to put the parts together yourself?? or do you want to make sure all parts are compatible by buying them in a package deal rather then individually

the 8800gts 320mb is a great card as said earlier if you can't afford it atm use evga and use the step-up program to pay the difference once you have the money. the 76600gs is ok would aim slightly higher with a 7900gs

I don't honestly know, I was tired and don't really remember what I was saying other than reading it. Must of just been confused...

Well, part of that post is somehow missing. Well, that's what happens when I don't sleep for over 20 hours. Anyways, now I just need to find some lower prices, which won't be hard. Thanks for your help man, really. Sorry for all the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom