Building a Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostScytheX

Solid State Member
Alright, I'm new to this whole scene. I've been wanting to build a computer for a while, one based on hardcore gaming. My current system has trouble running Black and White 2...I find that a little off considering my dad built it and he knows a hella lot about computers (must of had a very limited budget). Now I'm wanting to create a more update system for serious gaming.

Give me some input. I've been trying to figure this stuff out and so far it seems the best way is a high-speed processor with a Crossfire system...but once again, I'm new. So just give me some input and suggestions on what to buy.

Let me be more specific, I need to find a Barebones system that is both powerful yet not extremely expensive. Looking for 300-450. If anyone knows of any...it would be very helpful. The opinion part is GFX Card and Sound Card, neither of those do I know even the slightest about, so if you all could dump me some information on those two...it would be very helpful.

300-450?, I suggest save up to around 1000 dude you'll just end up with a shitty one that you wish you never brougt unless you can get the parts cheap.

Well I can tell you I know enough about computers to know you're either going to the wrong place or you just flat out don't fully understand what it is you're buying. =S Lmfao. I mean you should just get an Alienware if you're going to pay 1k for a barebones...which is normally a motherboard, processor, case and power supply. >_> I just don't want to have to buy EVERYTHING seperate and put it together, that's more work than I'm looking for. So if anyone knows of a great place to get barebones for gaming purposes that aren't so expensive you would just save up some more and buy a pre-built, let me know.

It's cool dude, I was just like, "Well dang, you're rich and definitely treating yourself to nice stuff." Anyways, I just don't understand what to look for when like getting a bare bones what to look for as a good combination.

dude, if you want a pc for serious gaming, barebone or not, 350 is **** not gonna be enuf. where bouts are you posting from? coz a store in europe aint gonna be much good if ur in USA.

Actually bro, it is. o_o I'm not looking for the top of the line stuff, not like 600 dollar GeForce graphics cards or 600 dollar Intel Quad Processor. I can get a barebones ATI 64 X2 5200 for like 390. I just don't know how compatible it and the motherboard will be. I'm just asking if you know a good site for cheap. It's not very hard. No reason to lecture me. Most of the stuff I've been finding is ASUS motherboards with ATI processors...

ok for your limited budget this would be the best bang for buck:

cpu: amd 3600x2
Ram: 2x1gb g-skill
hdd: Seagate barracuda which ever one fits in your budget
mobo: not to hot on amd systems but this motherboard looks good Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK
gfx: evga card what ever fits in your current budget you can use the step up-program to upgrade to a newer one within 90days and just pay the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom