parellel or serial

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know ts there to remove heat was meanin once uve got the refrigerator part in to cool the water down? u see what i mean. yea i understand what ur sayin LV38_Eagle, there must be a way of doin cos ur basically sended hot water to your gpu and northbridge and expecting it to cool it down :S

im not trying to be a asshole or anything but can you fix this?"i know ts there to remove heat was meanin once uve got the refrigerator part in to cool the water down". I dunno what you mean by that :(

what i was tryin to say and failin lol was that i take it the compressor cools the water to the low temperatures. ie removes the heat from it. which is just doin the same job as the radiator and doing it better so why have the radiator and fans on it in at all?

well i got the idea for getting the compressor after i did the mod. My CPU runs very very hot for some reason. Like 100F when im playing games. When i OCed it, it would get up to 130 and it would get so hot the game would just crash.. so thats why. The compressor does a much better job though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom