Do I need this much power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I assembled my computer without instructions just the motherboard layout it did take me 2 hours though because I was going to put my zalman on last but of course it has the under motherboard bracket so I had to take it all apart again to screw on the cpu and then plug everything back in!!!

psu trusted brands:
antec
ocz
fortron
corsair
coolermaster
ultra
anything else I always look for a few reviews on google and look through the worst comments on newegg to see if anyone has lost any components through power surge

I would not consider Ultra trusted still. In the past few years they had some bad models and they were off the list for while to most people. It was the same deal with Antec for Ultra. ...both are slowly starting to win some of their rep back with the enthusiasts for now. Coolermaster is also certainly not "trusted" by any means except for a few higher end models.

the most trusted are

PCP&C
Silverstone
Seasonic
Etasis
Zippy
Corsair
Enermax

However FSP, OCZ, Antec, Ultra, Xclio and a few more are all very good brands for the money.

The enermax you have said quite possibly could be the bad model that I had heard they made...I believe it was the Liberty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom