New Comp, Need Game Recommends :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just typed out recommendations on the rig, i just realized it isnt the rig your asking about is it! lol

Should have posted in the games section mate but id say Battlefield 2142, FEAR, Oblivion, Half life 2, supreme commander, test drive unlimited,I know its old now but Farcry is a game ive been playing alot recently, great graphics

well why do you have 4gb of ram??? I assume your using 32bit so only 3.7gb can be utilised at max and 2gb in dual channel is enough for any game 4gb I would only recommend to design and multimedia workers

How does owning an 8800 make you cheap? That's an awesome card, and I would go with hl2 for its first game, the graphics will blow you away, and the story is good too.

stalker has some pretty good graphics on high, its such a boring game though. Here are some past games I've played and liked: Doom 3, Fear + XP, Half life 2, SWAT 4, KOTOR I + II.

company of heroes. awesome rts.
bf2. look for =WTC=chingadera...find him, you just got pwnd. lol. i love bf2.
i like medal of honor pacific assault, too. the online play is fun and fast.
i just got rainbow six vegas with my new 3600, looking forward to playing it as well.

Oh and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 just came out so that should put your 8800 to good use.

Edit: I think the 360 one came out only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom