what do you think of IE 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitedove

Baseband Member
I have IE 6 on my computer I rarely use it. Opera is the one I always use however there are a couple of things I need to do that won't work on opera. It won't let me chat with the Earthlink rep. when I'm having internet problems and a couple of other things. So I use IE for that. Microsoft keeps trying to get me to download IE 7. Should I do it or just keep using IE 6. I heard IE 7 was really crappy.
whitedove

I have no issues with it, never used any other browser. Well I have but only for testing purposes

i already have Firefox... why would I want a cheap copy of it? :D

Some sites are IE only. For those I have the IE Tab extension. no worries.

IE 7 is better than 6, but is basically an average microsoft program. It incorporates ideas which other web browsers were using years ago! still, its a good web browser.

IE7 is junk. It became much more complicated and odd than the previous versions were, I'm not going to waste my time learning a tutorial for IE7. I have far better things to do, cause it's not something useful as long as I currently use OPERA and FireFox.

IE7 is junk. It became much more complicated and odd than the previous versions were, I'm not going to waste my time learning a tutorial for IE7. I have far better things to do, cause it's not something useful as long as I currently use OPERA and FireFox.

how is it more compicated? and why would you need a tutorial to learn IE7?

I've had no problems with IE7 since making the upgrade. Well, asside from the minor gui changes that they made. Give it a shot. If you don't like it, go for firefox or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom