Another check it out and give us feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy

Baseband Member
hey guys, i have changed my build around quite a bit, still waiting on the bank and a few people to pay me back. increased the budget aswell. so anyway here it is.

CPU: E6600
MOBO: abit AW9D Max(not to sure, might go with the P5B-E, heard it overclocks better)
RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2GB
GPU: XFX 8800GTX eXtreme
HDD: Seagate 320gb 16mb cache
Case: Thermaltake Armor Series Black
PSU: Seasonic S12+ 550W

also need a cooler for the E6600 to, doesnt need to be overly big, just good enough for me to overclock with.

I would get a P5B-E, or the P5WH for a little more if you want a good overclocking board with some features.

I would get G.skill HZ's for as they are cheaper and just as good as Ballistix.

Are you only getting that 8800GTX becuase it looks good or becuase it is factory overclocked?

As for a cooler the cheapest one that is good that I can think of is this.

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro CPU Cooler for LGA775

Or for more money while still being better this.

Sunbeam Tuniq Tower 120 CPU Cooler for AMD K8 and Intel 478, LGA775 (Out of Stock)

thats sore, your always first on the case. as for the ram, i cant get the g.skill, teh guy i was getting off fell through, so i am getting it from an online store. i am getting that 8800gtx because i have no idea if inno3d is anygood and i cant get a evga one. i am trying to find a freezer 7, but if not is a thermalright ultra's any good. anyway thanks again sore.

Oh ok then thats ok Crucial Ballistix is still really good stuff no doubt.

Oic ok XFX and EVGA are the two top companies for Nvidia as well so no problem there either. If you can't find the Arctic Freezer give me the site and I will see what they offer. The Thermalright 120 isn't a bad CPU cooler though, should be comparable to the Arctic Freezer Pro 7 if not better.

After looking at that site I would say the best one for your cash woulld be either the Thermalright 120 or an Zalman 9500.

To my knowledge, the Thermalright Ultra 120 performs better than the TT 120..? I think.. with the same fans.

You are thinking of the Thermalright 120 PLUS which is arguably the best CPU cooler there is however I didn't see that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom