colour scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
heya,

Me again still haven't confirmed what I am going to do with this case need a colour scheme for this:
Chassis Series- Mystic (the cpu cooler arm is removed as it doesn't fit over my Zalman lol) (I am planning to add a window to the top and both sides)

Atm I am thinking keeping the outside the same but painting the internals dark blue with the sunken areas (the square on top of the 5.25 rack, the sunken vent and surrounding area on the hdd rack reinforcement bar) having a mirror finish and also the whole underside of the case cover with a mirror finish. That's going to be allot of polishing!!!! and with this pus:Ultra Products - X-Connect® 500W ATX PSU - Titanium w/ UV Blue .Can anyone come up with any other colour schemes anything at all I will paint it any colour and put in as much effort as needed go wild with lighting schemes and different shaped window mods.

Matt

you could paint blue and white flames on it =but it might make it look a bit cheap

lol very tacky but the best idea I have had so far..................................... I have begun modding I will post pics when complete going for my silver darkblue and mirror silver look

i know, its the only idea so far, the silver and dark blue will look really cool

that PSU looks really good, what are you using to cut the windows in the case?

well my case is made out of secc and it broke one drill bit when I originally tried to cut through so I used an industrial pillar drill and set it to its lowest setting and sprayed cutting fluid which evaporated lol when applied so it was a constant spray of oil and steel chips all around good run though. Shat myself when the drill bit broke as it went wildly out of control and it was a hand drill so could of gone anywhere!!! also left a few teeth marks to the side which need to be filed off good thing I was planning to repaint the outside. Watch out for the edges of the cut firstly because they get very hot and secondly because theyre sharp as razor blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom