Videocard for 100-175$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the 8800s can play Crysis. The GTS and GTX are the most powerful cards, right now.

It's hard to say if they will max them...as they were created a year before the game would be released. Still they will play them well nonetheless but max its not for sure.

GEEZ! Why post a thread that was posted 1,000 times before!!!!? Look and the thread a the top of these topics. There's one (probably first one) labeled Video card rankings. It starts with the 8800 GTX and works it's way down. Start near the top and price them until they get in your range. Best one for you dollar amount = sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEEZ! Why post a thread that was posted 1,000 times before!!!!? Look and the thread a the top of these topics. There's one (probably first one) labeled Video card rankings. It starts with the 8800 GTX and works it's way down. Start near the top and price them until they get in your range. Best one for you dollar amount = sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It doesn't include 8600 or 8500 series cards.

um Dx10 already came out since Vista came out.

8800 is one of the most top of the line videocards, of course it will be able to play it.

of course though the 8500 is a budget card, its just gonna replace the budget cards of right now (6800, 7300)

8600 though its just pretty much a 7900 with dx10 support, y get the direct x 9 version?

The 8600GT is really not as fast as a 7900GS though...especially when both are overclocked.

I would just get a 7900GS or an X1950PRO

I don't think you understand. Lower ranked cards can be higher ranked cards through overclocking and volt modding

and thats exactly what I'm looking for, the best bang for my buck. I figured that was apparent in my first few posts. Guess not ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom