Ripping software

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible to rip a dvd to avi and have it with menus? or is that just for dvd images?

Is iSofter the only program that rips into one file? Ok, how about I tell you what I want to do, and could someone tell me which program would be best for this?

I want to rip DVDs to one file, and have the menus and special features (if possible), I would like it to be as good quality as the origional. So can I do this with iSofter, because it didn't seem to work for me, the audio was out of sync and it was a mess as i said. thanks

if the audio isn't in sync don't use the software. it's fairly easy to rip dvds

Slysoft AnyDvd, along with Slysoft/elaborate-bytes Clone Dvd works perfect, you can select which chapters you want the munu's you want and the audio and video. I suggest you go to Demonoid and download the torrent called Burn Babe Burn AIO it has a lot of good programs in it

Ok, i just ripped a movie using anydvd... it is in a folder with like 30 files... no idea wtf to do? how do I watch it? (I told you i know ****). So, what do i do next, help!?

Ok, I ripped it and it made 2 folders audio_TS and Video _TS.... Audio_TS is empty and Video_TS is full of a ton of files. I used Dvd-Cloner I set the dvd drive and the destination drive... I just want a **** movie to be one file so i can watch it. Did I miss something or am I supposed to do something next?

Thanks Eric that site is very helpful. Now I need to know what format I should use. What formats are available with pros and cons?

What format is the absolute best quality? Can I rip a dvd to be the exact same quality as its origional? Im not to worried about size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom