What do you own a Seatgate or Western Digital?

What do you prefer or own Seagate or Western Digital ?

• Seagate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Digital

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep go with whatever is cheaper I think...however seagate 7200.10 are a little faster while Wd Caviar's are quieter.

You left one option out of the poll "both".

I use a Raptor for the OS and I have a Seagate 2 to 3 years old and its still working great and I use it for storage.

Keep in mind that Seagate has the 5 year warranty, I don't know what western digital has.

WD Caviar's have a 3 year but the newer one and raptors have a 5.

Seagate are probably better but still WD are not bad either so just choose.

I have both a WD 160gb and Seagate 160gb and they perform pretty much exactly the same. I'd go with what ever is cheaper.

i would say seagate as in a lot of comparisons i have seen the seagate has performed a lil better than is rival

Don't remember what models they are. Their both around 2 years old so Seagate could defiantly be better by now. In my previous experience though they are both good companies, I've had multiple drives from both companies.

It has already been stated.

The Seagate 7200.10's are slighly faster and usually a few bucks more while WD are quieter but still not slow.

They both made great HDD's but seagate have the better name. Just pick whichever is cheaper unless you really care that much. The end lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom