how to make xp look like vista for free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can use the repair option and it will fix any problems caused by windows update... well, it does on my end.

As this happened a long time ago but now almost everyone has transformed xp to vista, microsoft won't sell a copy of vista any more.

As this happened a long time ago but now almost everyone has transformed xp to vista, microsoft won't sell a copy of vista any more.

Wrong. They wont sell copies of XP anymore. Which they are not. Only to certain System Builders. Other than that XP is pretty much out of commission. Vista is here to stay people. Get used to it. XP is out the door. Get used to that as well.

This also doesn't include the annoying naggy User Account Control or the lame driver support lol :)/

i agree with the naggy user account control but there practically no driver support problems, i got a wireless laser mouse plugged it in and it worked striaght away no set up necessary, plugged in my playstion 2 controller adaptor worked instantly, my netgear pci card worked straight away too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom