Ripping software

Status
Not open for further replies.
iSofter rips it all together.....

What I do is rip it with iSoftware, then us DVD shrink to shrink it if needed, then burn it with DVD Shrink

Ok, I got isofter and it seems to be the best, i downloaded a couple others. I need some knowledge of the different file types because i have no iodea which I should use, I would liek good quality. Anyways, could you give me some info on each file type isofter allows, thanks!

I use Xilisoft DVD Ripper 4. It's a pretty decent ripper, and you can rip into almost any format. It's pretty easy to use, as well, but its not freeware. I would recommend ripping a DVD (the main movie/bonus parts, not menus) into either DivX AVI or XVid AVI.

And WMP can rip music, just rip it into MP3 format on the highest quality setting. You can also use JetAudio player, which has a built-in ripper, and audio/video converter.

I got isofter, and im ripping tenacious D: the pick of destiny right now... its at 80 % and has been going for over 3 hours... did I do something wrong what the **** is this? Is it supposed to take that long? Its putting it avi (divx+mp3). is this normal?

isofter isnt that simple afterall... it finished ripping and it seems to be slightly stretched and the audio is all ****ed and out of time. there are subtitles and there is no menu. I thought I set it to not stretch, it is also not as good quality as the origional. I didn't think there would be this many problems even with my lack of knowledge. Could someone help me out with some of these, how do I rip stuff so its basically an image of the cd? everythign identical as if the cd was in... I have isofter, so if someone could give me ssome direction I would appreciate it. thanks!

Download the latest trial of AnyDVD, which will remove the encryption. Open up DVD Shrink, mess w/ the settings if you want, and then burn it using DVD Shrink. Done.

is it possible to rip a dvd to avi and have it with menus? or is that just for dvd images?

Is iSofter the only program that rips into one file? Ok, how about I tell you what I want to do, and could someone tell me which program would be best for this?

I want to rip DVDs to one file, and have the menus and special features (if possible), I would like it to be as good quality as the origional. So can I do this with iSofter, because it didn't seem to work for me, the audio was out of sync and it was a mess as i said. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom