Asus 7300GS + dual monitor setup????!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harawong

Solid State Member
Hey guys
Just wondering if u can run a dual monitor setup with an Asus 7300GS PCI-e 256MB video card?
If so..HOW?

Thankyous
Nathan

HOW TO:
1. Left-click your Start Menu.
2. Scroll over Settings and left-click the Control Panel.
3. When the Control Panel opens, double-click the Display Properties icon.
4. When the Display Properties dialog box appears, click the Settings tab.
5. On the Settings tab, change the Display pull-down menu to the new card you just installed.
6. Now, check the box marked "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor."
7. Hit the Apply button when you've finished making the changes.
8. Presto! You now have an extended desktop that spans two monitors.

G4 - Feature - Dual Monitors

A 7300GS has dual monitor support.

ok kool thanx, is ther any other special cord needed
and another thing, am i able to play a game on one monitor while flicking thru mu musik on my other monitor, when i die on the game :p
Thanx for the help buddy!!!!
Nathan

You can use one video card.

To some degree, you are able to multi-task between games and other apps. But, since games take the place of your entire desktop, multitasking will be finicky. Dual monitors is particularly useful if you are working on several windows at once.

You can use one video card.

To some degree, you are able to multi-task between games and other apps. But, since games take the place of your entire desktop, multitasking will be finicky. Dual monitors is particularly useful if you are working on several windows at once.

OK kool, also can a 7600GT PCI-e 256MB graphics card run dual monitor aswell?, cos thats the new card im gonna be getting

TY TY for all ur help!, legend!
Nathan:D

The 7600GT also supports dual monitors. Any graphics card that has two outputs can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom