Windows XP Pro SP2 64-Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChouZangetsu

Solid State Member
I got one word for ya.... STABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's faster and more stable than XP Pro SP2 32-Bit.

Programs like Alcohol 120% & DVD Shrink do not crash anymore! I know I'm late but I'm sooo glad I decided to get this!

What are you thoughts about XP Pro SP2 64-Bit?

I'm still confused about 32 and 64 bit operating systems...

What happens if you're running a 64 bit system and you have software designed for 32 bit? I've been told 64 bit is the way to go, but i'm nervous about compatibility issues with the software I use.

For instance, I have 3Ds Max 32 bit...how will it run on 64 bit? or will it run at all?

Also, what are the hardware requirements to run 64 bit?

I got one word for ya.... STABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's faster and more stable than XP Pro SP2 32-Bit.

Programs like Alcohol 120% & DVD Shrink do not crash anymore! I know I'm late but I'm sooo glad I decided to get this!

What are you thoughts about XP Pro SP2 64-Bit?

It was only stable because you ran 64bit on a 64bit processor and not the 32bit version....DUH!!!

I have 64 bit processors? Here are my system specs:

Windows XP Pro SP2 64-Bit
ASRock 775Dual-Vista Motherboard
Intel Pentium D 3.40 GHz / 3.42 GHz
ATI Radeon X1300 Video Card
Sound Blaster Audigy SE
2 GB Ram

I'm still confused about 32 and 64 bit operating systems...

What happens if you're running a 64 bit system and you have software designed for 32 bit? I've been told 64 bit is the way to go, but i'm nervous about compatibility issues with the software I use.

For instance, I have 3Ds Max 32 bit...how will it run on 64 bit? or will it run at all?

Also, what are the hardware requirements to run 64 bit?

So far all of my games and emulated games run the same as they did when I was using XP Pro SP2 32-Bit.

Battlefield 2142, Final Fantasy XI, World of Warcraft, Everquest II, Oblivion, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and Diablo II LoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom