Gaming Laptop...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there components are also generally the cheapest available. the desktops are nearly double the price of a self built system. The customer service support is debatable

id recommend the alienware 5790. Alienware: Area-51 m5790 Notebook - Learn More! .

I got 2 gigs of memory in mine, and a 7200 core 2 duo. kicks serious ***. Battery life doesnt change wether your gaming or not. If im playing a game I get about an hour and 20 minutes. Same goes for desktop applications. Its not heavy to me, only weighs like 7 pounds. Huge bright moniter with an awesome picture. After buying this and knowing how it is I would have no problems doing it all over again. If you carry it around with you just get a backpack to put it in. I put mine if a backpack and go everywere with it. Even when I go riding my motorcycle. Id highly recommend it. I have not one complaint except for the alienware crap they first install on it. I formatted mine once I got it and used windows to connect to the wireless internet and got rid of all the alienware programs. Other then that flawless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom