Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must agree with this list for the most part. people you must realize that every time these cards R tested on some site they use different mobos ram different tests 2, So results will vary.I know it is for sure that the 8800 series outperforms all right now I have an 8800gts 640 and When I cross reference my benchmarks with similar systems using 1950xtx its not even close I outscore by at least 10 percent(usually closer to 25%).Anyway with the 8800 gts 320 under $300 dollars I see mo reason to go for any other cards than the 8800's unless you drop all the way down to the 7600's its not really that much more to have the best In my opinion My specs R here Gaming computer, good price,Nvidia 8800,Nforce sli,sale,Dual core,3dmar06 score got the earquake gaming platform left it alone except upgraded the vid card to 8800 640 instead of 8800 320

Well I'm not going as far to say the 8800GTS is the only card worth getting above the 7600GT as there are MANY different budgets people use but yes tests are all done on different sites with different CPU's, mobos, and ram so thats why this list is ON AVERAGE.

Well it's past the time for me to edit and I can't anymore.

However the 8600GTS should go right below the X1950PRo and the 8600GT should go right below the the 7800GT according to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom