8600GT and 8500GT out today on newegg!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cdub89, you will not see a big difference if you upgrade from 7600GT to 8600GT

You should get at least 8600GTS or even 8800GTS 320MB if you want to see a big difference.

Cdub89, you will not see a big difference if you upgrade from 7600GT to 8600GT

You should get at least 8600GTS or even 8800GTS 320MB if you want to see a big difference.
Ya i just looked at the benchmarks and i think if i do upgrade its going to 8800GTS 320mb. The new cards IMO are overpriced for what they do.

Yea they are out but still too expensive for the performance right now. The X1950XT is really good performance for 170-210 though.

I know they are budget cards....i didnt say they would outperform anything...i was just informing the world that they were out today....
Great but i dont think any of us said they would outperform...................

Great but i dont think any of us said they would outperform...................

i dont think he accused anyone saying they would outperform, he was just trying to defend his word thinking that someone accused him of saying that, ala the first reply

Whats with the almost $100 difference between the 8500GT and the 8600GT (NOT THE GTS!)?

I hope the 8600GS will do decent since the 8500 is apparently almost worse than the 7300GT, i suppose the only good thing is DX10. Oh well, i may end up getting an 8500 since I'm limited on funds and i don't need a power house like the rest of you do.

Anyway...

Eh, dont like MSI to well, may wait for some more companies to bring them out... (I.E. eVGA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom