gaming rig build help

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyroo89

Baseband Member
well last time i had a budget for a grand but then i realized I'm not gonna be playing the new games coming out but I want to be playing these games at max World Of Warcraft, counter strike source, call of duty 2, battlefield 2 and battlefield 2142 (In case i wanna try it out) one of my friends from school said it may cost around 600-700 dollars to max out those games and i don't really have a budget right now but this is without keyboard mouse and monitor i won a Logitech G5 mouse from the enemy territory xfire gaming event. So I'm good on the mouse and I'm an Intel guy

thanks in advance!

$700 maybe, but 8-9 just for sure. A Core 2 Duo E4300 should suffice CPU wise, as for the Video Card I'd go for the new 8600GTS, or if you want, spring for the $300 8800GTS 320MB, for memory go for the typical G.Skill 2GB RAM, and you should be set.

Well you really should never be only hardcore one company if they have something thats the best in that price range...however it just so happens that ATI's X1950XT does fall in that price line and I would pick one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom