Nero and Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Steel

Baseband Member
So a while ago I bought a DVD burner that came with Nero Buring Rom 6-Ultra, and it sat on a shelf waiting for a PC to be loaded in. The burner is still current, but when I tried to load the Nero, Vista says it has know issues.

I've looked all over the Nero site, and can't find any document mentioning Vista. Does anyone know if Burning rom 6 Ultra will work in Vista, or if there's a work around or anything?

Thank you,
~me

Nero 6 doesnt work on Vista. Nero 7.5.7.0 works on Vista. That version and newer. Anything older than that version has issues and doesnt work right.

did nero ever offer patches for their prior versions or are they telling people they need to buy the new version? ;)
Their software sucks now a days...so many little freeware ones that do the job, with micro small footprints.

I'm just fearful...slightly ;)...I think they want their "old" customers to buy new versions. How sucky is that? That's like making us buy a new app like Photoshop, MSOffice...etc, instead of giving us a compatibility upgrade/patch.

I have 3 copies of Nero too. Good thing they came with computers/parts else I know I wouldn't be buying them outright now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom