Hows this LCD for $250?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the difference now. I hope that the DVI problem that many people have on the Gamer version is not indicative of a problem with this model.

Wow...really? 16s? Maybe it varies with the chips. lol...I wish I had it overnight. Unfortunately, it's arriving on Tuesday.

Finally the first Newegg review...

Pros: very nice, cheap 22' monitor. good response, and even if it had 5ms - its cheaper then most 22' - great picture and overall really great product and it allows you to customize overdrive percentage

Cons: only ships with VGA cable and only allows auto adjust from vga

Other Thoughts: I am running SLi BFG 8800 gtx OC. I also have a 22' asus with same spec and they look the same, expect the sceptre and not quite as wide- more high by little difference

What do you mean by "only allows auto adjust from vga"?

wow...they restocked it fast. A few days ago, I saw it out of stock.

I should get mine Wednesday! I still don't know how it is going to compare against my 19in. I remember when I got that thing I thought it was HUGE!

Wow...really? 16s? Maybe it varies with the chips. lol...I wish I had it overnight. Unfortunately, it's arriving on Tuesday.

lol i guess so? its a little odd.

that stinks i think im getting mine in the next couple of weeks hopefully. gotta wait for prom to stop sucking up all my money..

Mine is being delivered right now as we speak! I will review and have pics.

Mine just arrived! Here are some pics:

It's just amazing. Can't wait to pick up another one. Picture is clear, colors are great, no problems here. My eyes feel weird though. Maybe I'm just to CRTs. I'm just happy I don't have 60lb monitors on my desk anymore. I was surprised Oblivion ran pretty good on 1680x1050, with settings maxed........indoors...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom