Rebuilding this rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I only said that becuase you have PC-6400 in your sig which is DDR2-800 with would not be D9's is all.

The Commando is a waste of money...if you really want it though..still a 113 board will perform very similar for a lot less..If it was me I wouldn't

I don't like paying anything over 200 for a board right now becuase I believe its a huge waste. The Striker has nice features but I would just get a plain 680i or keep the Commando..

Seeming I already have the Commando, is there anything really significant about the 680i? I noticed the 680i has PCI express while the Commando doesn't. Is that really important?

The 680i has 2 or 3 PCI E slots for SLI. The Commando only has one and isn't SLI compatible but thats ok. I would just keep it and not worry.

Opps your right I never changed it since getting the other 2gb of pc-8500.
The corsair psu has been getting alot of praise in the past month or so. It seems to be a really good psu for the price. Nice choice. The board has pci express but dosnt support sli so if your not going sli then the cammmando is a very good board. Wait I think that right about sli. Sora is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom