Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMajor

PowerQuest / Opera
Some links in the thread tools menu (and some other menus) don't seem to be working. Tried IE and Opera. Nothing happens, the menu just closes (e.g. subscribe to thread).

The moderation tools in the Thread Tools work. Have you tried the others to see if they work now? Let me know so I can update the list if they do.

I'm having the same problem. Tools such as "View Profile" for the members as well as Advanced Search does not work. Pretty much anything with a drop down menu is broken.

when I go to Quick Links > My Profile, it doesn't do anything. In fact, the only thing that does work under the "Quick Links" drop down list is the User Control Panel link...nothin else works.

I am having problems when I try to view a profile or send a PM I click on the link and nothing happens.

If you click the avatar it should go to the profile page. You can send PMs from there.

I usually middle-click on the user name. That opens up the profile in a new tab (with my browser settings).

TheMajor said:
Still keeps logging me out.
When I leave and come back, it doesn't show me logged it. But, if I click on a topic, I am logged in.

Is it doing that for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom