NO power up at all. -Read-

Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballfreakjc25

Beta member
I have had my Dell XPS Gen 4 for 2 years now, no problems at all, but a hard drive crash. And weeks ago, I came home to a powered off computer. So i said hm? what happened. So i tried to power up, and i get a blinking light, thats an orangeish color. So i called dell, asked them what was going on, I diagnosed everything they told me to, removed my sound card, removed my video card, everything, no beeps no nothin. So they told me power supply, so i recieved the same power supply that i had with the computer. Installed it myself, still nothing. I called back , they then told me it could possibly be the motherboard. I don't want to spend money on this motherboard, if it's not that. Would the motherboard, be keeping my PSU from getting power? Some one get back to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

could be short on the mobo...if you want, take everything out...lay the mobo out and inspect it for little scorched areas...never know. That might have happened.

checked it out, i didnt see anything charred or burn marks.

Any1 have ne suggestions, would it help if i took my mobo battery out and put it back in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom