PC vacuum or blower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shafra

In Runtime
Anyone know if there are any types of devices you can buy to blow out/clean the dust from the inside of your PC? I go through tons of canned air and was hoping there would be something you could buy that does that via rechargable batteries or something. I would probably want something fairly powerful as well. Any help is appreciated :) Links are even better, I usually buy from NewEgg.

I used to use an air-compressor.. Infinite supply of compressed air.. no cans..
worked for me...
wscdr01a.jpg

What about just blowing on the parts? Thats what I do... I am too cheap to buy 'canned air'....

Just how often are you cleaning, and how many computers are you cleaning that you go through 'tons' of canned air?

Well, I have 3 PC's in the house I use canned air to clean, and 2 of them I keep the side panel off so they need to be cleaned more often.

I was hoping someone made a nice blower I could use instead of buying the canned air, so if anyone knows of one feel free to let me know :)

****, just blow on them! i dunno why peeps bother with canned air. I've never bothered with it, and my pc's (i have bout 11? 12? sumthin lyke that) still work fine. btw, u should leave the side of the case on, tis not so good for ur pc to leave it off. Causes localised heat problems, dust problems, etc.

I think 3m makes blowers/vacuums for PCs...but they are maybe $200? Good for techs...pricey if just for you. But who knows...people who waste money on external audio such as creative sound cards could also waste money on expensive pc cleaners.

heehee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom