SWEET-look what i found

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** yea!!! i can attach 9 screens to 4 pcs with that program he has a link to (synergy), now where did i put that power connector...

my room has 4+1 monitors ( 1 laptop, 1 tv plugged into sky and computer, 3 in computer one 15 inch CRT dedicated to music centre there is a viewsonic VX2245 on the right of that is a Hanns.G 19" the configuration is basically a L shape) I am going to buy another Hanns.g 19" and put it on the other side of the Viewsonic so that the monitor configuration would be an upside down T. At boarding school I have 3+1 two Vx1935wm in my computer and my laptop and my plasma tv I want to get a touchscreen display to use as a remote so that me or my freinds can watch a movie on my 52" tv without having to move from the sofa as at the moment it takes effort to get up and walk across the room to the computer to put the film on :(. I realise most people are thinking that this is a waste of money but I like eccentric things some of you may remember when I wanted to make a video wall lol with 12 x 15" and one dell 30" monitor in the centre dont hate me just because have money to throw around lol If I had made the video wall it would of kicked ***!!!!!!

Matt

that's nothing crazy....I say that because I am poor and used to have 4 screens running at once...off of 1 computer...and I have 4 computers. So, if I go set up now, it would be 7 monitors...+1 for the laptop...and maybe my HDTV :p

I would guess 85% of the people here make at least 50% more than me. So you guys are either living above your means in other areas, or save that money for drugs or something (temporary girlfriends) and so think this is crazy.

:p

Imagine the noise in that office, because one of the systems have like 19 fans....and there's several systems in there, with all those hard drives spinning. I would probably have ear protectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom