Demonoid Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
look for the torrent on iso hunt it searches all
or torrents.to
youll find it there n it searches demonoid u can donwloand it too

not anymore i doesn't it ommits most of demonoid torrents now, also there are many dupe torrents on isohunt and fakes i laugh when im looking for something there because i can spot so many fake movies on there for example type in disturbia and you get disturbia.ts.Xvid.Maven lol and we all know maven hasn't and wont release anything anymore teh last one he released was lady in the water, and mVs is not maVen. you could try searching for the torrent on btmon.com just type the exact same name and don't download the fakes

Can anyone plz send me a registration code for demonoid i am not a leecher and would be active i would even post torrents my self

Demonoid is stupid. Use a torrent searcher for searching to multiple torrent sites like torrentscan (SEARCH ENGINE FOR TORRENTS). Download demonoid torrents from third torrent sites like Btjunkie, Torrentspy etc.

Yeah get them from torrentspy which has a deal with the RIAA to track all torrent going thru the site. Or was it the MPAA...or both. Either way torrentspy now tracks their torrents. While you might be saying "i am from such and such where they cant touch me"...if you think that then think about this. They have stopped Russia from selling MP3's. allofmp3.com was shut down cause the RIAA had a hand in changing the law. Dont think you are forever untouchable cause you dont live in the USA.

While yes you have less chance for something to happen to you from the RIAA...but they could end up forcing a law change there as well. Dont think it wont happen. If Russia did it...i am sure hte RIAA can influence other palces as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom