I'm having trouble finding a good Full-Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

doeden

Solid State Member
I have been looking for a good Full-Tower for the past 3 hours and can't seem to find an over-all good tower. It seems like when I find one that looks decent, somebody comes along and says it doesn't have enough room, the air flow is terrible, some have side fans but no front fans while others have front fans but no side fans, or that they can't seem to fit their PSU in.

I was hoping some of you could recommend or link me some good Full-Towers with great air flow and expandability. I don't care so much about the price, although I was hoping to keep it under $200.

Also, is there any specifics I should be looking into for air flow? Is a front fan absolutely necessary for a gaming full tower? What about side fans? Give me a rundown of what I should be looking for when buying a gaming full tower.

Thanks in advanced guys.

Thermaltake armor case is what i have and its a really good case. It has a huge side fan and with all the stuff i have in mine there is still room. And I would say a good case is a good case its more personal prefrance. If there one you like then buy it.

I like my thermaltake armor. Mine doesn't have the extra side fan like montdj's but its still a great huge case. The vented drivebay covers, fans, tool-less design.. etc etc.

Well, Word on the street is that Gigabyte has produced a gem of a chassis. I've seen this rated 10 in 3 different current issues of computer magazines.

chassis_productimage_gz-fa1ca-ats(atb)_big.jpg

GIGABYTE - Product - Thermal Solution - Chassis - Products

Black: Newegg.com - GIGABYTE 3D Aurora 570 GZ-FA1CA-ASB Black 1.0 mm Aluminum body ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

Silver:
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE 3D Aurora 570 GZ-FA1CA-ASS Silver 1.0 mm Aluminum body ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

Reviews:
Overclocker Cafe - Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 Case Review
Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 Case Review - hardCOREware.net
Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 Aluminum Chassis Review - PCSTATS.com
bit-tech.net | Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570

This case is probably one of the best out on the market now. It satisfies virtually every need. It's extremely well made and has plenty of bells and whistles. It even looks like it has room left for mods.

I'd buy it in a second.

go for the gigabyte 570, i have the original aurora from them and im so very tempted to upgrade to the new one...

gotta sell the one i have right now tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom