SLI question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey DawnofDoom....newegg does accept money orders.

• Visa
• MasterCard
• Discover
• American Express
• Newegg Preferred Account
• Bill Me Later
• Newegg Gift Certificate
• Pre-paid Company Check, Personal Check, Cashier's Check or Money Order (Note: All Prepaid Orders, including Cashier's Checks, take longer to process because they must first be cleared with the bank)
• No Purchase Orders, Fax or C.O.D. orders will be accepted. We do not currently accept international credit cards at this time.

i had to buy from TigerDirect.com i cant buy from newegg cuz i dont have a credit card and they dont accept money orders. plus tigerdirect has some outlet stores that i can just go to.

I personally haven't ORDERED from TD, because they always seem over priced to me... I went to the outlet in Naperville or Aurora, Illinois, and man, that place was a total JOKE.... the only stuff they carry in there are cables, TV's, blank media, no-name brands, and older parts. Staff wasn't very knowledgable either... :(

i went to the one in NC and they have some pretty decent stuff in there. i didnt see tat money order thing last time i looked at newegg ****.

do you think its worth buying an ageia physics proccessor?

complete waste of money.... Right now at least... There just isn't support for it yet on the software side. By the time the software adapts, GPU's will be better suited to handle the work.

and they only increase your fps by 1 or 2. so its totally not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom