SLI question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...they still sell the same eVGA 7900GS however if you want real performance do what I told you and get an 8800GTS 320.

SLi'd 7900gs's are nothing to be scoffed at. And if he doesnt want to deal with having to sell his old card and whatnot, it could be a perfectly legitimate alternative.

It's up to you to SLI the 7900GS, but I totally agree with Sora. The single 8800GTS 320mb, will really crush SLI'd 7900GSs.

i had to buy from TigerDirect.com i cant buy from newegg cuz i dont have a credit card and they dont accept money orders. plus tigerdirect has some outlet stores that i can just go to.

You can try selling your card on ebay. Good choice of that 8800GTS. I was going to say, get the non-clocked version, but they start out at the same price, as that superclocked.

It's true that SLI 7900GS are not slow in the least but still a single 8800GTS will destroy them and it's DX10 ready.

I would sell your card on ebay...try opening bid of like 125 or something. People overpay on computer parts on ebay becuase they think they are getting a deal.

Yea I was going to say get the non-overclocked but if the superclocked is the same then that's nice.

It's a bummer you can't get the 8800GTS on newegg, because it's 279.99, then 259.99 after rebate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom