ATi troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wartorment

Banned
I have windows 2000 SP4 installed, and when I try to install new drivers, it tells me I don't have any installed, so it can't install, I've done all the winblows updates, and it's still no go, PZL help!

Thats windows 2000 for yah. Im not really sure on this one. The only thing i can think of is backup your files and reboot. Then try if you dont have too much stuff. Make sure you have tryed to uninstall the old drivers. And make sure the drivers your trying to install are not the same as your currents.

darn, too bad cuz the omega drivers seemed to raise my benchmark slightly. is this for the ati 9200LE that you asked recently whether could be modded?

Yeah, I reformatted and it works fine now, so, thanks, and did you stumble upon anything referring to my other thread?

no, not really, i was just thinking that the problems youi were having mentioned in this thread were due to modding the card. wish i had the money to get one of those 9800pro's myself, then i could overclock and totally mod the hell out of my 9200. ah well....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom