Watercooling Questions - Still Hesitant To Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just explain to me how this would not fit in my case. With the plan that I have all that I need to fit in my case is two GPU blocks, a CPU block and about 3-5 feet of tubing. The biggest part goes on top. Originally, I wanted something that would fit inside, but I realized that was not possible. I thought I explained that.

watercooling.jpg

Well, if you want to spend upwards of 650 bucks on an inferior water cooling system be my guest. According to koolances website they say average load temp is 55C. I get worried if my cpu hits 55C with air cooling!

Also thats not taking into consideration having 2 graphics cards in the loop

Be my guest if you want to see how that koolance exos handles that kind of thermal load, just let me know, so I'm not in the area when your cpu goes into meltdown and burns its way through to china...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but anything koolance is just expensive crap. There is no way you should be paying 650 or so your looking at for any water cooling loop. Heck, for 650 bucks i could build you a godlike loop that would perform much better.

*rant off*

Really? I thought Koolance was top of the line stuff. I guess that shows how much I know about it. I would like to have an external triple-fan radiator like the Exos though. (It is about the most simple design.) Is there any other manufacturer that makes a better external system like that?

That pic looks good if you want all that tubing. The less tubing you have the better. Also if your not going to use the ports up top (audio usb and stuff) then it will be fine. Also you know that the Hd bay can fit inside the 5.25 bays also which would give you room to place the pump at. but then if you have screws in the pump holding it down then you can't use the bottom 5.25 bay.

I actually think that would work perfectly since I removed the top audio and USB ports from my Armor Jr. case anyway. (They caused me issues with the PSU.)

What radiator did you suggest? Danger Den Black Ice II?

That pic looks good if you want all that tubing. The less tubing you have the better. Also if your not going to use the ports up top (audio usb and stuff) then it will be fine. Also you know that the Hd bay can fit inside the 5.25 bays also which would give you room to place the pump at. but then if you have screws in the pump holding it down then you can't use the bottom 5.25 bay.

I have my X-Fi Platinum in the bottom 5.25 bay to minimize that stupid ribbon cable getting in the way and uglying up my case, but I could use any 5.25 bay, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom