Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don' know what happened to the other WUs, but I finally got one after finishing a 20,000 one assigned to me. Wow! So now I'm listed on the team. Yeah!

Dave :D

Good work everyone!!! We now have 28 ACTIVE members!!! (out of 121 total :( ). We are picking up pace, and are going to have some more power in the future (I have a few rigs to get set up for folding still).

I noticed that we have someone RACING through the ranks... cvb724. Anyone know who is folding with this name? He has a 429 point per day average as of today!!

In another 2 hours I'll have my first WU done... but 2 of my other computers are getting errors while trying to get work.... servers must be having trouble.

oh, DUH.... lol. I tried to do a search earlier, and it didn't pull anything up. It looks like he hasn't posted since december

I have one WU done.. but its having errors sending the results.. "could not connect to work server (results)" I hope this wont cause me to lose the work.

Oh well my 2 pc's managed to connect and get more work so at least they have something to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom