Bout to Order my New Build - Got everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds Good, Order has been Placed :D

Clipping in the heatsink seems alil complicated after reading some instructions on it. Or am I just overreacting? lol

Good thats a nice build heh.

Nah ever read the reviews for Intel stock HSF on the C2D? That was a bit of a pain but it was not that bad. It will just push down and you have to get all 4 clips through the holes the even amount or it wont sit on the chip right. You'll hear it click though and you'll know when its right. Trust me lol

Thanks b1g, this gonna be my first build ever. I'm just alil nervous lol. Can't wait til it all gets here and I actually try to put it all together o_O....should be interesting

Package Contents

TFORCE 550
User Manual
Driver Disk
Rear I/O Panel Shield
IDE/PATA Cable
FDD Cable
SATA Cable
Power Cable

your fine haha

Yo know what sucks......everything got here today except the case and power supply. It says they are gonna be here 04/17. I guess 3 day shipping all of a sudden means 6 day shipping? Can I get a refund on it?

Well Newegg doesn't ship on weekend days therefore. If you ordered thursday and the stuff came in one day, the other parts came from different warehouses and 3 buisness days would be the 17th.

This happened to me when I bought my build at Christmas...I got all the parts on the 21st and built it all up then but my Arctic Freezer Pro 7 and a few little extra cables didn't come until the 26th becuase of Christmas. Sorry to hear that man...it happens.

Got everything, put it together and it won't display anything.

When I turn it on all the fans boot up and everything seems good. Then when I turn on the monitor nothing at all is displayed, I see absolutely nothing and the monitor then times out and automatically shuts off. Please help me. I'm 100% disappointed right now.

I tried taking the video card out like 4-5 times and putting it back in, no difference nothing is displayed but the fans on the video card work. I'm confused....and sad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom