Hows this LCD for $250?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats crazy i was just having a debate over the screptre 20.1" model for $209 or something like that same exact version as this, and an acer 22". im sold on this one, i'll be picking one up as well..

I'm so glad I found this deal.

If the resolution is set to 1680x1050, which is it's native, and I play 4:3 aspect movies, will it stretch?

I'd think there would be black bars on the sides similar to how widescreen plays with the black bars on the top and bottom on a monitor/TV @ 4:3.

Well it will put black bars on the side as someone stated but the majority of good movies are in widescreen anyway...and if they were converted it doesn't look right i think heh.

Well I just know that the majority of movies i find....at very good deals *cough* are in widescreen.

Any thoughts on this as far as a gaming monitor? Also what kind of video card would you need to run it well on the suggested resolution?

depends on the game, I'm a framerate freak so I figure you'd want at least a 7900sg or 1950xt

I have an X1950PRO. I guess that will be ok to play most of my games on that resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom