Hows this LCD for $250?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'd spend 50$ and go for Samsungs 225 BW 22' monitor. Not near the high specs as this one, But more of a brand name.

A friend of mine has a Sceptre monitor, the 20.1" wide 5 ms model, and on arrival it had 4 dead pixels. However, I've also seen the HDMI version of this particular monitor in the store with a Windows Vista setup, and it looked really nice. I'm considering purchasing this monitor, too, so be sure to tell us how it is.

Scepter is a good brand and have been around for a few years....i dont know why everyone is saying they are a no name brand. And the good thing is, its a newegg, if it is defective or something upon arrival you can always RMA it until you get a working one :)

I just saw this on Newegg....all I can say is WOW! I remember when I bought my 19in Viewsonic for almost 400 dollars. That was only less than a year ago!

Sceptre is not a "no-name" brand of monitors. They make excellent monitors for the money and most people compare them with Viewsonic and Hanns G

that is an EXCELLENT buy and I encourage you to pick one up.

I just did, and it's expected to come next Monday. I'm thinking of picking another up in the summer, for dual 22"s...drool.

Yeah I have to agree, I was confused when I was reading the posts. SPECTRE is not a no-name brand. I've seen their monitors and I've always liked them. Like the poster said, I put them in line with Viewsonic.

god damnit ... curses to living in the uk ! Something like that would be like £250 here ( almost $400 ) Why does britain haveno good hardware shops like newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom