Hows this LCD for $250?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how there are no reviews, because it's not a no-name brand and it looks like an amazing deal. Cheapest 22er I've seen yet with a decent contrast ratio.

Yep, New Arrival... But I don't know that brand, Nor anyone off hand that has bout a monitor from them... So I wouldn't know...

But yeah as said, The Contrast is outstanding, Along with the 2MS rate. For a 22" its a really good deal! I'd give it a shot.

I was looking at the X22WG-Gamer, which looks just like that one but it also has an HDMI input, from Sceptre.. until I started to find the tons of reviews and complaints about the DVI and HDMI ports just crapping out in a few months of use. So, for me.. I'll stay away. You might have better luck tho.

I just ordered it a few minutes ago. I'll let you guys know how it is.

I've always known Sceptre to be pretty good. First thing i noticed was that 2000:1 ratio. Very nice. DVI is always a plus, and 2ms response is fantastic as well. The only thing i don't like is the speakers, simply because i wouldn't use them, so, IMO, they're useless. But that's just me.

Newegg always has deals on Sceptre monitors. Wtf. If i had some cash i would definitely pick up either a second 17, or upgrade to dual 22s.

If it wasn't a no-name I would grab it in a heartbeat. Tell us how it is when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom