reboot several time a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kachung30

Beta member
computer reboot suddenly ?

but it have several time a month only,i cannot find which part to have error.
my configuration:
AMD 3800X2
ASUS M2N-E
SYNCMAX 512mb DDR2667 X2
GPV400[480w] power supply

My gaming rig runs 24x7.... BEFORE I broke my SATA HDD, (opps, dont pound fist on your PC)... Anyways, BEFORE it broke, my system would randomly restart every few days, sometimes a few times a day, but I think I had issues with the Win XP installation, because I got random BSOD's also, and random programs would cause failures.... Blizzard updater for WoW wouldn't ever run, but it is running now, and the computer has been running 24 hours a day since I got it back up and running last week.

Re: reboot several time a month?

I too have the same problems with the same motherboard. Truth is, I'm typing this message from my Wii. Trying to fix my computer as I type this. My computer keeps restarting and it won't get passed the windows loading screen.

I was playing Battlefield 2142 and the game froze. Everything in the backround was running fine because I was talking to someone through MSN voicechat and then I did a forced reboot. Everything after that all went to ****.

If someone could figure out the problem with the Asus M2N-E, that would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom