Logitech Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

montdj

In Runtime
I'll tell you even thou I have had mouse and keyboard problems These z5300
are the best speaker I have ever owned. With them and the gamer pro my mp3s never sounded this good. Im hering things for the first time and man the lows are tight and punch hard. And the high there crystal clear.
I would say anyone looking into speakers must check these out and the price of 150.00 cant be beat.

Ive had some z230 2.1s which were great for what they were, then i wanted something better/louder so i got some x530's(5.1) and there great, especially for games and music, coupled with my X-fi sound card everything sounds amazing:D

I've had the Z-5500's for over a year.. hooked up with a S/PDIF Optical cable... They never cease to amaze me...

I don't listen to them past the first 3-4 notches very often.. Landloard and other tenents tend to complain...

I have x-540's for my laptop, and they are amazing value. 80 $ CAD, and they are plenty loud, and the surround it amazing. Logitech owns computer speakers.

From the logitech forum, people complain that the Z series breaks down easily. People complain that it only last them 3months to 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom