Programs that I found don't run on Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumber4578

In Runtime
I have 64bit Vista. Here's what I can't get to install or run. Just some friendly info. Maybe others could post more. I hate buying something and not being able to use it.

I have 64bit Vista. Here's what I can't get to install or run. Just some friendly info. Maybe others could post more. I hate buying something and not being able to use it.

AntiVir antivirus program - I think they are coming out with a fix soon.
F.E.A.R. - wont install;freezes.

I don't see a list? I'm running Vista 64 Bit Ultimate as well.. The only problems I've seen really is game wise, Which wont run most EA games, And Sid M. Railroads.

There are many games that don't run on Vista...this is why it is not suggested for gaming at all.

GFW just did a review on vista in their last Issue and most games had some problems with it and FEAR and other games wont even play at all.

Oh ok you double posted. There is the list!

Yeah Fear don't work that I've been told.

CNC3 - Does work after patching, But so far with these NVidia beta drivers the game will just up and crash via monitors going black making me reboot. But even if that was fixed there is still so many problem's with that game it's unbelieve able!

Sid M. RailRoads - Crashes after so long of game play. (Doesn't look like they are working on a patch to fix this either.)

Microsoft really should've got gamer opinions for this thing.

I hope Vista SP1 fixes most problems.

Yep, Leave the dirty work for the mods. :p

Quake 4 is said to work. A mate told me it didn't work then he rebooted and now has no problem at all with it? so I don't know. I think he was trying different drivers and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom