More Pics (extreme build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you need 4 dvd drives? If you try to burn 2 dvd's at the same time, even with a kick @$$ pc, it will be slower than molasses...

I do like it though. Nice PC.

For one thing It's convenient, now when hes playin games that need the disks he dosent have to go fumbeling around looking for them.. a different game in each drive.. I suppose.

Ahh... possibly. If thats the case, it just shows how lazy we are getting. Not to mention how un-organized we are, too :D.

Ive had some Logitech 2.1 speakers for a while which were fine, now ive got some x530 5.1s which are 4months old and working fine, and also my laser MX1000 mouse from Logitech is also fine, must be your luck!

Ok I had planed on three. 2 dvd burner and a cd burner. I burn alot of cd's so a burner made since. Then I found a great deal on this blu-ray. So insteed of taking one out I just left them all in. Plus now I dont have to use to blu-ray much. Its pretty spendy to use as a daily drive. It all worked out plus looks like something out of 24.

Ok I had planed on three. 2 dvd burner and a cd burner. I burn alot of cd's so a burner made since. Then I found a great deal on this blu-ray. So insteed of taking one out I just left them all in. Plus now I dont have to use to blu-ray much. Its pretty spendy to use as a daily drive. It all worked out plus looks like something out of 24.

Lol I used to watch 24 but i havent the past 4 episodes, it's getting really boring. But u do have a nice pc, ill give u that.

Well Logitech just rma'd the mouse. This sucks the only other mousr i have right now is a dynex 16.00 cheapy. Its not even comfy. Oh well i guess they send a new one as soon as they receive the old one. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one with two thumb buttons

Yummy. I LOVE this PC. However, I do think that some better cable management would really spruce it up. Oh, and check out this link to see just how cool watercooling & cable management looks:

SLI Rig of the Month - March

Too bad that you are having bad luck with your components. It is wierd that the keyboard fried the motherboard. BTW, how fast of an internet connection do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom